It’s just like being at SDCC! Now where’s FullBars?
"My name is Oliver Tate. I suppose it’s a bit of an affectation, but sometimes I wish there was a film crew following my every move. I don’t quite know what I am yet. I’ve tried flipping coins, listening exclusively to French crooners, I’ve even had a brief hat phase: but nothing stuck."
ALL PHOTOS ARE CURRENTLY PART OF THE SMITHSONIAN CAPTAIN AMERICA EXHIBIT.
1. Cpt. Steve Rogers and Agent Margaret “Peggy” Carter (Italy, November 1943).
2. Members of the Howling Commandos. From left to right: Cpl. Jacques “Frenchie” Dernier, Cpl. Timothy Alyosius “Dum Dum” Dugan, Lt. James Montgomery Falsworth, Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes (Poland, February 1944).
3. Cpt. Rogers and Sgt. Barnes return from the HYDRA labor camp (Italy, November 1943).
4. The Howling Commandos. From left to right: Pvt. James Morita, Cpl. Jacques “Frenchie” Dernier, Cpl. Timothy Alyosius “Dum Dum” Dugan, Lt. James Montgomery Falsworth, Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes, Pvt. Gabriel “Gabe” Jones (Italy, November 1943).
5. The Howling Commandos (Italy, November 1943).
6. Cpt. Steve Rogers and Sgt. James Buchanan “Bucky” Barnes (Italy, November 1943).
Remember in 1993 when Jurassic Park was like…the end all, be all of special effects?
not gonna lie that still looks intimately real
I’m still somewhat convinced that someone sold their soul to create the special effects in Jurassic Park because that shit is over 20 years old and it still really, really holds up, better than the stuff in a lot of current movies, even.
Fucking witchcraft, man.
dancing lessons in the streets of seattle
These are around the corner from the shop I work at, it’s always funny seeing people occasionally trying out the steps in the sidewalk
Back in prehistoric times it was just a free for all. God was putting antlers on everything and made 7 foot tall gophers with wings, it was a mess.
Look at this poor, impractical bastard.
The prehistoric era was God’s Deviantart stage.
Now he just hides all of his stupid-looking OCs in the ocean where no one can find them.
I can’t not reblog this
I found this camera on the subway and look what was inside…
I would marry this man
guys we broke another post because this one’s not showing any notes
When I liked it, it flashed “0 notes”
It’s showing -1 notes
They did it, they fucking did it.
can someone explain this to me
Thirty years ago a legendary ET game came to fruition, so awful that as the tale told, all unsold copies of it were buried in a pit in New Mexico. A documentary film crew has just unearthed the stash, proving the legend true.
I don’t think people fully grasp just how awful it was. This one game, by the sheer merit of its unmatched shittiness, destroyed the video game and console market so thoroughly that the at home video game nearly went the way of the 8-track player.
It was literally so awful that it nearly changed the entire course of technology.
the new Guardians of the Galaxy still looks amazing
No, Because they are nobles in revolution-era France and will be guillotined.
you must be fun at parties